Read more below how we are responding at this time. You can also click "Church at Home" to get resources and information on how we will be gathering in homes for Sunday Worship.
As we continue to monitor the developments surrounding COVID-19 we have made the following decisions regarding events and gatherings at theAlley.
• Our offices are closed until further notice. You can contact staff and leadership HERE.
• With the "stay at home" order our staff members will work remotely from home.
• All groups and events on theAlley campus have been postponed. We will be rescheduling all of these events as soon as possible.
• Until further notice, all weekend services will be held in homes. You can go HERE to get information on how we are Doing Church at Home during this time.
• Outreach – we are praying about how we can best provide hope, healing, unity, and justice during this time. As we determine when, where, and how we can help, we will let you know!
• Generosity - Our ability to provide hope, healing, unity, and justice to our community during these unique times hinges on our ability to give. You can give HERE.
As you know, this is a very fluid situation with information changing daily. Please check thealley.church and all of our social media channels, and the weekly Vibe regularly for the most up to date information. If you have not subscribed to theVibe you can do so HERE.
We continue to thank you for your patience and grace as we seek to provide a Christ-like example to the watching world around us. Remember what is most important to us is that we, as Christ-followers, are engaging with these concerns in a Christ-like way. We believe that God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, discipline, and a sound mind. We will put our confidence and trust in a God who offers hope and peace regardless of circumstance. We encourage you to take this as an opportunity to display peace and comfort rather than panic and chaos. Be on the lookout for ways you can show love to our community in a time when many are distressed.
We will continue to give updates as things change. Please continue to pray and check in on one another during this time.
– Pastor Ben Gonzales and theAlley Leadership