We are super excited to announce that there WILL be a mission trip in 2020!!! We will be partnering with YouthWorks for the 10th summer in a row! We'll be leaving the Alley on Sunday, July 26th and returning back home on Friday, July 31st.
On November 6th, we announced the location: MILWAUKEE, WI! We are super excited to return to Milwaukee. This will be our third trip there. The very first Alley Teens Mission Trip was there in 2011 and we returned in 2015. Each time we served there it was a GREAT experience. So we are looking forward to returning again. You might say we are going back to our roots!
An Alley Teens tradition is to NEVER just give the location... Throughout the month of October, we revealed clues each time Alley Teens met. Here are the clues:
2020 Location Clues
- There WILL be a mission trip in the summer of 2020. That means another series of cheesy clues coming your way. The question is…can you guess the location?
- A one-day drive will land us in the Midwest. The Key is to figure out which way we will proceed.
- One thing is for sure... we’ll be sure you have all the tools you need to be successful on this trip!
- While service does bring joy, us having happy days is not the point of the trip...
- <repeat> <repeat>
- We can harley wait for our 10th annual trip!!!!
- Second only to Gitchee Gumee in V=l*w*h, if you look across on a clear day you might see a mitten.
- 7+2=1; 24+6=2; 16+4=3?
- Hint #9! Got it yet? This location was the Dawn of a new era for Alley Teens!
- Click here to see the hint: Hint 10
We REALLY hope you (your teen) can join us!!!! The mission trip is open to all Alley Teens in grades 6 - 12. Our list price is $450 and we will fund raise to lower that cost. We DO NOT want money to get in the way of a teen participating. If you are concerned about the cost, please contact Mark at mboatman@theAlley.church.