Starting today, July 25, we will be complying with the MN executive order requiring face coverings in public buildings. We will have signage at the entrance to inform everyone of the policy which includes exemptions for children under 6, those with certain medical conditions, and those speaking or singing on stage with proper distancing.
Please bring your own face-covering. We will have a limited supply of masks for those who need them.
- Sunday, May 31st and June 7th services at 10am will be streamed on YouTube as previous weeks.
- Service will be held at our church building.
- ONLY theAlley Elders, staff, worship team and set up team will be present and practicing CDC guidelines as they prepare logistically and pray for us to gather together in person again.
Phase 2 (updated)
- Beginning June 28th, until further notice, we will be opening our doors for one services on Sundays! Live stream will still be provided.
> 10am in-person
> 10am will be streamed live online
> 50% capacity
> No registration needed to attend
- We will be following the CDC, State of Minnesota and LCMS guidelines for gathering, please see details outlined below
- If you are sick = stay home.
- If you are at risk = we encourage you to stay home.
- Please wash your hands regularly and don’t touch your face.
Phase 3 (TBD)
- We are working on plans for a Reopening as guidelines are updated
- We miss you and are looking forward to reopening at full capacity as soon as possible
Guidelines for Worship
- Maintain social distancing guidelines and avoid contact with others, chairs will be spaced accordingly
- Masks: It’s mandated by the state that everyone wear one unless they fall under certain exemptions (kids under 6, health conditions that are effected by wearing one, speaking/performing on stage, etc.). We are required to post signage to inform people but we are not required or responsible for enforcement
- Please enter and exit through the front doors only, the side door will be locked for entry
- No coffee, water or snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring your own, please do not share
- Groups wishing to use the building for meetings should contact Jon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule
Official Links of Guidelines
- State of Minnesota: https://mn.gov/deed/assets/worship-guidance-ACC_tcm1045-433301.pdf
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/index.html
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, Minnesota South District: http://www.mnsdistrict.org/covid19